Performance Analyst position
The Performance Analyst is an expert that manages the company’s performance portfolio.
The position requires developing and executing strategic plans for running activities (e.g., growth opportunity identification, action planning, business growth forecasting, etc).
Be the primary point-of-contact for all key areas (e.g., optimization, training, product enhancement, etc.) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve potential roadblocks.
Skills and experience:
▪ Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
▪ Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong work ethic and attention to details.
▪ Out-of-the-box thinker.
▪ Experience in Account Management, Business Development or Product Management in an online company. Advantage
▪ BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
▪ High level sales and negotiation skills
▪ Fluent in English – writing and speaking position scope
Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is available for both male and female.